









Well, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Jesse and both worked for 4 hours on Christmas Eve, then he got sent home as there weren't enough patients and I was already on my way home. I am currently working 3, 4 hour shifts per week (auditing charts and stuff), but am still in pain and should start physical therapy this week. We had a nice Christmas - the 2 of us spent the morning together opening presents and spent the afternoon with my family. Let's see - I finally have a wedding band that matches my ring and Jesse had some earings handmade for me. I also got an apple peeler (the old-fashioned kind), a canning cookbook, some fuzzy socks, a lab clock, a leaf tablecloth (from my inlaws) and my parents got me fuzzy robe and a huge food processor. Jesse got tons of movies (inlcuding the complete Alfred Hitchcock masterpiece collection), a grill cookbook, pj's, and movie posters. We had a nice afternoon with my parents and ate king crab legs and lobster tail and then my parents came to our house to watch movies in the movie room. Anyway, sorry about the jumbled post!
3 comments:
Oh, really cute pictures!! Thanks!
I love that Ball blue book and the reindeer antlers are adorable.
Oh, really cute pictures!! Thanks!
I love that Ball blue book and the reindeer antlers are adorable.
Okay, dear, I think it's time you posted again. Two weeks is your maximum limit. ;-) (In case you didn't know you had one, I thought I'd inform you now.)
Post a Comment