Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Mini-Vacation

So, I had another stretch of 4 days off and this time I really enjoyed it. I did get some things done, but I also had fun. We fondued with some friends on Wednesday. Jesse went to an Oktoberfest (I know, it is September) where he and some friends from church had lots of food and beer. We brought our friends, Paul and Sonja and their new baby Kjerste Grace, some dinner. She was born on the 6th of this month. I made blackberry jam yesterday. So, all in all it was an enjoyable few days off. Here are some pictures of our newly painted family room with the wood stove back in along with a picture of Jesse kayaking, my roses and star-gazer lillies, and my clean garage, and the all so cute Nemo. Sorry for the quick post, but I am watching this cute movie called "Ladies in Lavender".




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a good few days! I forgot you were off or I would've called you. I really like your floor. :-)