Monday, May 14, 2007

Back from the dead

I have decided that I should proably try and keep my friends updated on my life. I really do like people, but have been going through a very long pity party and I need to break the rut. It is over 70 degrees here today and that definately makes my mood better. Tonight we are having our last Young Life club of the year and we are having preclub at our house. I am making Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes and Apples, Coleslaw, and Apple Pie Bars. Actually the coleslaw and apple pie bars were made last night, much to the discomfort of my wrist since I seem to have developed tendonitis in it. I have got to stop all this gardening! Other news is that the breeder we were going to get Nemo's brother from told me it won't happen this time since her dog only had one puppy! Oh well! We finally have a girl signed up for Malibu and Mark asked me if I would also go to the middle school camp for 5 days, since all the girls signed up will be freshman in September! Jesse is doing well - working hard and leaving me for 5 days this week. There is a mens' retreat at Malibu and he and my dad are going. The cool thing is that they are going to leave on a boat directly from the island that someone donated for use for this weekend. THere are only 225 spots for all of Washington, and 75 went to islanders that are going up on this very large boat! Anyway, I think that is all!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Whoa! You scared me with the new background!! ;-) Glad you're back.

@lici@ said...

Yay! Courtney's back! :-)