Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. I decided that Rachel's posts were so interesting that I would do the same. Did I hear a collective sigh...? Anyway, currently we (Jesse and myself) are enjoying a visit from our very best friends in the entire world. The first day we brought them on a hike into the North Cascades National Forest with the intent of dumping their bodies, but alas, the survived the bear that is Nemo! The we tried to let them parish in the streets of downtown Seattle or get hit by a foul ball at Safeco Field, with no success. Friday we tried to kill them with sheer exhaustion by bike riding, but that Rachel is tougher than she looks. So, now we have given up on the attempts on their life and are enjoying the visit. Yesterday we went to Double Bluff Beach with Nemo (they have an off-leash dog park) and played with Nemo for a while while Evan collected sea shells. Shortly after Evan and I built a fort out of drift wood. Though I think this last venture may have killed them as they are not yet awake at 10:30 in the morning, but neither is my husband, so I am not too worried. Well, I shall post next when either they are dead or they have flown away!
PS - Sneak previews: Malibu Young Life Camp and Adventures in French
No comments:
Post a Comment