Friday, April 07, 2006

Bad Courtney!

I have been very bad. Over a month since my last post. The real problem is that nothing interesting is going on in my life unless you want to hear about physical therapy and being my mom's personal chauffer. My mom is still having her little episodes and so she cannot drive at all. She also has countless doctor's appointments, so we try and plan them around my physical therapy days.

I have also my a slavemaster (in Jess' eyes) by making him do yardwork! I can't really do anything, but I want to, so I tell him to! He planted me a tulip garden over the winter and the tulips are all up. I will take a picture once the tulips blooms. I think I have decided to forgo the vegetable garden this year as I don't think it is reasonable to expect Jess to do it all. Anyway, that is about the extent of my interesting month.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Any post is better than no post. :-) That, and I was tired of seeing "Stir Crazy," although I'm sure it still applies to some extent. :-)

Naomi Joy said...

Ah, a post. Hooray!

Naomi Joy said...

I think you should give an hourly diary of what you DO do, because I'm sure it would sound more interesting than you think it is.