Okay, it has officially been the craziest weather month in the Pacific Northwest. Not only have we had over 15 inches of rain (the number 1 record for any month), but we are now topping off this crazy month with snow. So far, about an inch of snow has fallen today. It may not seem like much, but in a city that gets paralyzed by snow, it is a lot. Not to mention, it is not even December. In other news I have 1 gift left to buy for Christmas (plus some small stuff for Jesse) and have nearly finished wrapping presents. I love the holidays. I start my new job tomorrow, which will be a challenge since I don't know how to drive in snow. I think Jesse is planning on taking me there for my own safety. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
Beautiful! (I'm glad to finally see a new post)
Post a Comment