Sunday, April 01, 2007

Here is a new post!

This is just a new post because Rachel has been pestering me, so fine. I really have nothing to say except to say that I am having a very bad day, a very bad month and possibly a very bad year. I also have a big scowl on my face right now. I have decided that Nemo and I must go to the beach to blow off some steam. Jess has also decided that Nemo needs a 4 legged dog brother, since it seems 2 legged siblings are out of the question. So, I must go, before I do something I regret like kick the cat.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I can actually picture the scowl on your face. Such expressive writing. ;-)

P.S. So, is Ripley okay?

Courtney said...

Ripley is fine. I put him in bed with Jess.