I am just overwhelmed by it all! I am reading all the information I can get my hands on and lurking on several boards, but there is so little out there about the mental, physical, and spiritual stress associated with infertility and then the waiting game. I have read several books, but I am beginning to see how different the process is based upon your diagnosis, age, years married, etc. Little did I expect to be 25 years old and facing these kinds of things. I always thought IVF was for old people that waited too long. There is so much information out there - does Jess need to be on supplements, do we need to see a urologist, should I do accupuncture????? I feel peace about doing IVF, but what about all these other things? I am not sleeping well. I have had one meal in 2 days and I am desperately lonely. My head won't stop spinning with questions and concerns and for the life of me, I can't cry. It is like I shed emotions on Monday and have gone into this idefinate state of numbness.
PS - Of course talking to Alicia helped
No comments:
Post a Comment