Other than that we are just hanging out in status quo. We are waiting from a call to schedule our start date and that should be in early September. It just feels like we are haning out in limbo for the time being. My doctor did tell me to eat ice cream once a week as it helps build up the uterine lining. That will be a sacrifice ;-). Jess and I have decided we need to go away together before this all gets started, so next weekend we are headed to a B&B for the weekend.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Graduation
On Saturday, the 16th Patrick graduated from high school. Jess and I were able to barely go as I worked 12 hour shifts on both ends. So, I was sleep deprived, but enjoyed the ceremony. He now has a summer full of work and then off to San Diego in the fall! Last night we went and had sushi (yummm) in celebration!
Other than that we are just hanging out in status quo. We are waiting from a call to schedule our start date and that should be in early September. It just feels like we are haning out in limbo for the time being. My doctor did tell me to eat ice cream once a week as it helps build up the uterine lining. That will be a sacrifice ;-). Jess and I have decided we need to go away together before this all gets started, so next weekend we are headed to a B&B for the weekend.
Other than that we are just hanging out in status quo. We are waiting from a call to schedule our start date and that should be in early September. It just feels like we are haning out in limbo for the time being. My doctor did tell me to eat ice cream once a week as it helps build up the uterine lining. That will be a sacrifice ;-). Jess and I have decided we need to go away together before this all gets started, so next weekend we are headed to a B&B for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute dress! You guys look great.
Post a Comment