Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally

So, I couldn't log in for the longest time, but I finally figured it all out and I am back. So, we have been super busy at camps and with the whole IVF thing and work, so things have been crazy. Both high school and middle school camp went really well and I am looking forward to working with some of the girls this fall. Of course, Malibu was beautiful, but rainy (again), but the 3 high school girls I had were great. Middle school camp in eastern Oregon was interesting with 11 girls, 9 of them going into 9th grade. We did have a big slumber party when we got back.

The weather here has just been lousy and we tried to go backpacking this weekend and finally gave up when we were trying to set up our tent. We realized that it was raining so hard that we would have to stay in it from 4pm to dawn with a wet lab and that is when we packed it up. We did enjoy our little day hike, however. Nemo also enjoyed hiking, playing frisby and then jumping in the lake right as we were about to leave (think wet dog).

Tomorrow, I start all my hormones and our egg retrieval is less than 3 weeks away. It is weird to think that we are finally getting started after all the tests and waiting. I am excited, but the birth control pills have made me a little emotional (they did before when I was on them too), not to mention everything else going on. I am excited, but nervous and just ready to have it all done with and hopefully be pregnant! So, I guess that is it - enjoy the pictures!








No comments: