So, Jesse's dad and sister just left after spending 5 days here for a visit. It was a nice trip, but it is sure nice to have my routine back. The visit was really good incentive for us to get rooms clean that had been sadly neglected. We have had to kind of give up on the yard for the year as my puppy seems bound and determined to destroy everything!
Work is work and there is no immediate relief of that in site. Oh well. At least Jesse is enjoying his new job as nursing supervisor. Well, enjoy the pictures. Rachel, some of these are to benefit you since I talk about some of these people frequently. They basically compose the members of Jesse's single men's club! Hopefully this marks a return to blogging, but I will make no guarantees!
Jesse & I in Langley
Jesse, Phil, and Jasmin on the Boat
A Seal Eating a Salmon
Max, the Alcoholic Puppy (yes, that is the very last bit of a real margarita - he will do anything for alcohol)
Tim, the Human Pinata
Trey & Tim K.
Ripley, the Great
Tim G. and Max
They Boys, Part 1
The Boys, Part 2
2 comments:
Just when I thought you'd disappeared from blogging forever... :-)
Finally! News from the West! :-)
Post a Comment