The good news is that all this grayness has given me good incentive to finish many a home improvement project. We moved our office into my sewing room (or rather I did, with minimal assistance). I just haven't had the time or motivation to sew lately and so my pastor's wife is borrowing my sewing machine and we are making better use of our space. Our former office is now more of a library with a few chairs to for reading. Apparently, Ripley likes the new arrangement since I found him curled up in one of the chairs this afternoon. The next project involves Jess building a railing to our movie room since it can be quite a hazardous trek due to steep stairs, often full hands, and teenagers. Well, I suppose I have bored you long enough and should really stop avoiding going to the gym.





No comments:
Post a Comment