Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Almost Done

After over a month of compiling paperwork, we are almost done! We finally got the letter from Jesse's manager yesterday and we are now waiting to have one letter redone and notarized as there was a misspelling. Today we are going to have our passport photos done (we already have passports, but our paperwork, otherwise known as a Dossier, needs eight passport photos of each of us). Last week we submitted our immigration paperwork, so we are so close and I may be getting a little excited!

In other news, I start my new position, working in the emergency room, on September 9th. I will be working from 2pm-2am, 2 days a week. Until we get the kids home I will probably work extra, but it is really the perfect schedule once they are home. We won't have to do daycare, but I will still work enough to help out financially and keep my license current. Now, I am off to research getting certified to teach swimming lessons so that we can get our gym membership free!

No comments: