Okay, so I have one true television weakness! I LOVE CSI (if you didn't already know that). I mean the stories are always interesting and well researched, but more than anything I love the cast and the characters they play. I mean what show in primetime television goes 7 1/2 years with their entire original cast of 6 actors (plus 1 original that was added as a full time cast member later)? The answer is none. So, for the CSI lover in me it has been a sad year. First Sara (Jorja Fox) left partway through last season, then Warrick (Gary Dourdan) was shot (and most likely is dead), and Grissom (William Petersen) will be out of there after about 10 episodes. See, it has been a sad year. So, the promo came out for the season premiere and all I can say is WOW! It looks intense and sad and it has been confirmed that it will be the last time we see the entire original cast together. I am sad, but I am happy that at least Jorja Fox agreed to come back for a handful of episodes in order to help write Petersen's Grissom off of the show. Anyway, those are my crazed fan ramblings and enjoy the promo video here! And now there is a better, longer promo here!
In other news, we did finally get all our paperwork mailed off!
No comments:
Post a Comment