Friday, January 16, 2009

Considerations

So, we are quite devastated by the outcome of our court date today. It just seems as if prayer often does little good because in the past 3 years it has been God saying no, no, yeah right, and no again. I am not being sarcastic - it is just the way we feel.

Anyway, we are seriously considering having me go to Ethiopia for a week in February to spend some time with the kids, even though we cannot bring them home. It is an additional expense, but I just have this need to hold my little guys and let them know how much their mommy loves them. I am pretty sure my manager would allow me the 2 days off I would need to be gone for about 9 days. We just aren't positive we will pass court on March 5th and if we don't pass then, there is a real possibility our case will not be heard or pass before the July, 3 month court closure. So, pray for us as we make this decision (of course, I often wonder how much good that will do).

No comments: