Saturday, November 12, 2005
Randomness at 3am
Yes, it really is about 3am. This is the most difficult time of the night shift. It is time where one feels a chill in the air and eyes start to flutter. It is my last night of the week and I cannot wait to go home and climb into bed next to my husband. It is especially nice when he is home because the bed is all warm. I hate getting laying down on cold sheets when it is cold outside. This work week has been rather eventful, but tonight is just dragging on and on and on. I will only get four hours of sleep before I have to get up, but I suppose it is for a good reason. My mother and I have a date. We are going to "Dinner's Ready", a place where you go a put together 12 meals in 2 hours. Each meal feeds 6 and will freeze well. I am quite interested to see how it works out. The best part is that we prepurchased every meal, they provide all the ingredients (you are allowed to use more if desired) and they do the clean up. It should be fun! The rest of the weekend should be busy as Jess will be putting sheetrock (sp?) up in the movie room. After he is finished we can paint, but that may have to wait a while. Well, I think that is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment