Monday, November 21, 2005
A Rough Weekend
Hey guys! I just got back from our weekend camp for Young Life. It was just a really rough weekend that has ended in Jess calling up the area director to discuss some leadership issues. One of my co-leaders just treats me like her jr. leader and it kind of came to a head (after months of this) this weekend as I went into the trip after a rough week at work and on very little sleep. Nothing was said to her, so she has no clue. I had no idea how to broach the subject, so Jess went and talke to our area director. I am meeting with him in like 10 minutes for coffee. I just really need your prayers over the next day or so, as I know I will be talking to her soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment