Monday, November 21, 2005
An Update
Well, the aforementioned issue has been dealt with, but not dealt with. I went to her (as Biblically mandated) and presented her with my problem. She listened very well and then turned the whole thing back on me. She went so far as to question why I even went this weekend and gave a reason for every time she was telling me what to do. I am crushed. I don't know what to do or how to do it. I feel about 2 inches tall. I know God wants me to keep doing this - Jess and I have grown so much, but I can't! Jess did tell me that I can't make a decision until Christmas break, but I don't know how I can keep going on like nothing is wrong. Just pray for...I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
On the other hand, we have a particular faculty member at school who has been confronted by several with a particular problem and responds by sending repeated hateful e-mails. Does that make you feel any better? It's just that we expect better from those in the Family. Too bad we're not all as infallible as the One we try to imitate. I applaud your efforts to work it out the right way, at any rate.
Post a Comment