Saturday, September 15, 2007
The Dreaded Wait
Okay, so yesterday we went in for our embryo transfer. They had harvested 18 eggs (good) on Tuesday, and 14 fertilized using an advanced process called ICSI (let's just say that it proved that it will be a miracle if we ever conceive naturally). Out of those 14, 12 still looked good yesterday, so they transferred 2, 8 cell embryos, and froze the remaining 10. I am on modified bedrest for the next 2 days (couch is okay, but no working around the house or anything). I am not supposed to do any exercising and take it easy until my blood test (I should know by 10/1). Now, I just get to enjoy my shot in the butt everday along with a few other drugs and take it easy. Keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment