We had a great day yesterday in our 5K Race Against HIV/AIDS! Tekalegn got to see two his friends that he lived with in Ethiopia and he had so much fun. Actually, I think both boys had a great time and they especially enjoyed going out for Ethiopian food with a few of the other families from the race. Enjoy the pictures.




5 comments:
What an awesome time. That is a really cute picture.
Wow, I didn't know that you guys lived so close to us. Our family wanted to go but didn't hear about it til last week. Looks like you had a great time!
We actually live on Whidbey Island, but Redmond isn't that far from the ferry.
Courtney I am so sad that we weren't there. Nes loves the pictures of his friends. He is so happy that Tek and Biruk are in America. I am so glad that you were all able to get together and have such a great time.
I will be over in early Dec. for our appt at Children's I will email you and let you know when. Thanks for posting pictures, they are wonderful.
That is so great that your families and kids could get together for a great cause. Wonderful pictures of the kids together!
Post a Comment