Monday, October 10, 2005
Baby Clothes
Aren't baby clothes so cute? I love the little fuzzy bears and cars going zoom and little flaps for there bottoms. I love how tiny they are with little footies, some with rattles in them! This weekend my mom and I hosted a baby shower for a friend. She is due on November 18th and is expecting a little boy. No name is yet picked out, but we played a game and tried to help. I think they are leaning towards Carter Cook - I think that is a very good name. Anyway, this is their 2nd child (the first was a girl), so this shower she mostly received clothes and a few "boy toys". We also got her 3 year old, Joelle, a few "big sister" toys to open at the shower. It was lots of fun and we all enjoyed visiting. The day before the shower I had this inspiration to make her a baby quilt, so I have been working since yesterday on it. It will be a simple Irish Chain type patter in green and ivory, with a green fuzzy back. I am just going to tie it for times sake. That has been my entertainment for the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh so fun! When I started reading your post, I was thinking, "WHAT? Are you pregnant?" but then figured out what you were talking about.
It's okay. I'm patient. ;-)
Post a Comment