Saturday, October 29, 2005
Blah, Blah, Blah
That is my mood lately. I have been working 50+ hours per week and I just don't have much energy. The good news is that I am trying to workout more and have been thus successful. Young Life is in full swing and much of my extra time is spent trying to get to know people or trying to relax. I have really been enjoying the figure skating season so far. Michelle Kwan and Sasha Cohen are both out on injuries (I love Michelle, but don't miss Sasha), but there has been one of skater to stand out since then. Her name is Alissa Czisny and wow, what a skater. I love figure skating! I can hardly wait until the Olympics. If you get a chance, you should watch Skate America - I think it is on Sunday and Monday on ESPN. Anyway, I am sleepy and I am working 13 hours tonight because of the time change! Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
13 hours. Yuck!
Can you tell us some nurse stories or are they all confidential?
Hey, guess what. Mom had on ESPN last night and I got to see some of the saking. Did you catch that couple during the exhibition skating to Green Acres? Very funny. Didn't get to see Alissa, though.
Oh, that was the world championship exhibition. The Green Acres was Tanith and Ben that Jess loves. They are wonderful!
Post a Comment