Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oh, the Pain!

Just a word of advice - never skip Body Pump for a few months and then come back. Body Pump is this class where you lift weights to music and they have you change positions, speeds, etc. A normal class consists of >100 squats (with extra weight), >100 lunges (50 on each leg with weight), bicep and tricep lifting, dips, lots of pushups, shoulder lifts, lower back lifts, situps, criss-cross pushups, and much, much more. I went today for the first time since last spring (don't worry, I had worked out, just not in class, and not much). It hurts to move now. My legs are heavy and oh my bum! But, I am so proud of myself. I think tomorrow I will go swimming before work and use the hot tub. Currently, I am relaxing with a glass of wine while my bread rises and waiting for Jess to get home from work. Anyway, until next time...

2 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

Oh gosh. Sounds like my version of the last chapter of 1984.

Bread and wine sound fun.

Naomi Joy said...

We're getting a post every 8 days? Is your life really this boring?