Isn't it wonderful that autumn is here? I just love cool crisp nights, curled up by my woodstove with a tall mug of hot apple cider. Speaking of cider, isn't the scent invigorating? In fact, it is so invigorating that I did yard work today. No, it wasn't that fun kind of yard work like picking vegetables or planting new flowers, but rather the overwhelming kind - pruning! However, I must say that I find pruning shears quite fun! Of course, if I were you, I wouldn't come around while I am holding the pruning shears...
Besides yard work, life has been rather uneventful. Jess and I are finally both well after a bout with some sort of flu bug that left us laid out for days. It was sad when that was the most quality time we have had together in months! Young Life is back into full swing as of last night and I will soon be starting a Bible study with a few girls (pray that we can find a day that we can all meet). Today I ran a few errands after my dentist appointment and got the new Switchfoot CD,Nothing is Sound, and the new Bethany Dillon CD, Imagination. So far, so good! I also got a few books! I will update you on those later. Anyway, it appears my husband is bored and hungry, so I better attend to him! Until next time...
1 comment:
Greets! Lovely subject title. :-) Blue Like Jazz is one of my favoritest books in all the world, thanks to Rachel.
I'm glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment