Ah, it is only 1:30 am this time. Tonight is my last night of work for the week. I am afraid I actually miss my cute little patient who either told me that she loved me or that I was stingy and mean (i.e. not enough warm blankets - as though 4 were not enough). Tonight she is on a ventilator since she just got back from surgery and she makes the funniest little faces as she is now very mad that she cannot talk.
This weekend I am hoping to get catch some more crab for crab cakes. Then Sunday is the annual church picnic/ski day so that will take up most of my afternoon. Maybe I will even get some more work done on my quilt. I am up to 26 squares done and I consider that progress. I think I also have some books to pick up at the library.
I am reading "God Came Near" by Max Lucado right now. It was give to everyone who went to camp and it has made me think about Jesus in a new way. I like the way that Lucado simplifies everything so that Jesus really does seem more approachable.
Tomorrow night my hubby is taking me out for a delayed anniversary dinner. It will be so nice just to seem him again after a week of just crossing paths for 10-30 minutes. I know that I will make it through the next three months, but I already miss him. Okay, I have run out of comments for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment