Monday, July 18, 2005

Spring Cleaning

So, today I was spring cleaning. Who cares that is the summer? Is there any rule that says, "one must only undertake large cleaning projects in the spring"? Do tell! Anyway, today's cleaning mainly consisted of cleaning the carpets - a might large undertaking I might add! It would have gone much more quickly had the carpet cleaner not stopped working halfway through my project, thus delaying me by one hour as I fixed it. Of course it broke when there was a whole bunch of soap and water on an area of the carpet and it stopped sucking up the water and soap. Had it not been for the fact that my carpet was soaking I would have stopped all together, but I didn't relish the thought of damp socks for a week. So, after one hour of fiddling with the stupid thing I fixed it and now my carpets are clean and as dry as can be expected after being cleaned. I still have to clean the laundry room. I never do it since it is for dirty things, but since it my very well be dirtier than thos things that we put in it, I think I should clean it less my stuff come out of the laundry dirtier than when I put it in. Well, I better go get ready for Young Life!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Let me know if you find that pink shirt I bought for our biking adventure! I think I left it in your laundry room. :-)