Friday, July 01, 2005
The Horrid Night
Wednesday night was my first night back to work after my week off and it was terrible! I had to deal with a very difficult family member who questioned my every move. I might have been okay, but this patient was very sick, so it made the whole night worse. Oh well, after talking to the other nurses around me, they all agreed that I did the right thing and dealt well with the situation. Jesse had a far more amusing night when his ancient patient walked out of her room (even though he had an alarm on her bed so that he would know when she came out) and saw him eating a graham cracker. She said to him "what do you think you are doing. I asked for a cup of coffee and a large espresso". He tried to tell her that she never had and it was time for bed, but oh no, she had no intention of going to bed and wanted him to stop telling her what to do. Oh, to be old and demented...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment