Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Late Night Waiting






Tonight I was low-consisted. This may be a new term for some of you, but essentially it means that our unit was not full, so we were not in need of a full staff. I was signed up for an extra shift tonight which means that later this week I would accrue overtime if I were to work tonight. For this reason "extras" are low-consisted first. This does mean that I will not make as much money this week as I originally planned (unless they call me in and then I will get paid 1.5 of my normal rate), but it also means I have unexpected time to do things that need to be done. For instance, Jess and I hung some more shelves in my sewing room. I then proceeded to reorganize the entire room to meet my specifications (all this was done while watching Anne of Avonlea). Once I am finished here I think I will go back to my sewing room and work on my quilt while finishing "Anne". I just brewed myself a pot of tea and Nemo is ready for me to settle down for the night. I am actually quite looking forward to this! Well, my evening of relaxation awaits (which will end in sleep at 2am if I do not receive a call that the hospital is in need of my skilled services). Enjoy these pictures that I took this evening!

1 comment:

@lici@ said...

Your house looks lovely. I wish I could come see it. :-)