Friday, August 12, 2005

Uninspired

I have really been rather uninspired to blog in the past week. I have been tired and rather cranky and I don't even want to talk on the phone with my nearest and dearest of friends. The only time I have seen Jesse since Tuesday at 4:15 am is 2 days at work during shift change. I really want him to come to nights. The ferry line was painfully long tonight, making me late for work and that did not help to put me in the best of moods for my last shift. Work has been interesting, but I am just ready for some time off (oooohh, a whole 2.5 days!)

On a lighter note, I am greatly enjoying Pride and Prejudice - the proposal scenes are wonderful. Jane Austen is such a witty author. Well, I shall go now back to work!

2 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

I was wondering what had happened to you! I'm glad you're still alive, even if you think you're ininspired. Thanks for posting!

Don't be cranky...this opposite shift thing can't last forever.

Rachel said...

I am home now, and I won't accept the "no calling" thing anymore. Just warning you!