I am beginning to notice that many of my titles have the word night in them. I am thinking that perhaps this is because I work nights. It is an interesting thought.
Tonight is dragging on and on. It feels like it should be 4am and it is only 11pm. We have already ordered pizza, chatted a ton, and still I have only 1 patient. I hope that I will get a second patient soon or I will never make it. The hospital census is down and there are no admits in the works. Well, I suppose I shall have to find something to do.
I think I will go to my locker and pull out P&P. I read some on the ferry today and I forgot how amusing it was. I am getting even more excited about the upcoming movie. Okay, the night is still dragging...
2 comments:
Should I be disturbed that a hospital employee wishes for people to become ill and arrive at the hospital?
Perhaps. However, you know there will always be sick people - they must just choose to come to where I work!
Post a Comment